You are operating a small business with your own email address. You are going around finding potential gain of income. There may be times that you have to check your emails but it might be a hassle always bringing your laptop. Gmail has proposed a way in which you can access your account through your Gmail account. Visit their website at www.gmail.com. You may think connecting it is a hard task. Do not worry since you will read in this article the simple steps that you can do. Read them below:
- Sign in to your Control Panel to your domain and create a mail forwarding account with your domain. Almost all of it should be at no cost to complete this task.
- Right after, sign on in your Gmail account.
- Search for the Setting of the account. It is usually available at the top right area of the web page.
- Simply click the Setting. Select the Accounts and Imports tab. Check on the “Check mail using POP3” and after that click the “Add POP3 Email Account”. Enter the email address of the account you intend to log onto after which you select Next Step button.
- Then simply, you should check inside the sample settings for the account info you entered are valid. Type in your password.
- Everyone will now be offered two choices after the testing. It might be your emails will probably be taken out from your other account or just store the backup at the server. Simply click Add Account.
- And lastly, make “Custom from Address”. You can now compose message using Gmail. On the other hand email address contact information will show up the other one email account you included.
Now you can check, even send and receive emails using your Gmail account but the email address is what you have setup. Gmail now works like Outlook. Sign up for Gmail now when you still don’t have an account.