Are you planning to change your email password in Hotmail because someone already knew it? The process is very easy and you can do this anytime you want. Just remember that when you change your Hotmail password you will also change the other Microsoft service you are enjoying. How? Read the steps below:
1. First, choose the browser where you enter the site of Hotmail. Inside the browser, key the URL of the Hotmail which is www.hotmail.com to open MSN Hotmail login page.
2. Login onto your account by providing your personal username and password in the respected areas after that click on “Sign In” button.
3. If you end up right now inside the page from your account, click on the drop-don arrow which is found on the top-right part along with your name. Find the “Account” through the drop-down list viewed on the screen.
4. By the Overview tab, look below the page wherein you see the Password and Security Info. Simply select the “Change password” approach to begin with editing your password.
5. Type in first the present password you got on your account. After that, input and also the absolutely new password you intend to have on your own account. Re-enter the new password. Be sure you press the “Save” button to save your new password.
What to Remember When Changing the Password of Your Hotmail Account?
- The password you must create must not be too obvious such as any information that many people know and can read such as any of your name, your date of birth or any anniversary. These details are easy to guess and hack.
- The password must be at least 8 characters with a combination of numbers, letters and even special characters. The longer the password is stronger to protect the details that are important such as your bank account information.
Go to MSN Hotmail sign up page to get your own account now.