Hotmail has many services integrated which users can enjoy as long as they have Hotmail email ID. In this way, you can reach the customer service of Hotmail not through emails anymore. But you can connect with a customer service using the Online Solutions Center. The user will get answers to the problem they have through the database of questions and answers stored. You can also reach Hotmail now using your phone if you cannot find the answer on the database. How to use the Online Solutions Center of Hotmail?
- First, you must login to your account at Hotmail.com login page. Once you are login, just click the “Help” button you can find at the upper-right part of the page. Select the “Support” on the drop-down menu you can find.
- Next, you can now type the question you have in mind at the “Ask a Question” field. Like for example “How can I change my password?”. There will be list of similar questions that will appear on the query together with the answers that might help you.
- Just click the question that you think is very close to what you are looking for. You can also find list of solutions at the homepage support that are mostly asked by users.
- If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, you can create a profile at Solutions center and post on the community forum regarding your problem. You can use your hotmail ID upon the registration at www.hotmail.com. You can check if someone answers your question through email alerts.
- What if you want to find an answer immediately? You can reach the customer service through the phone number provided on the Microsoft page. You can call 1-866-672-45511-866-672-4551 from 8 a.m to 1 a.m EST from Monday to Friday. During weekend, you can call them from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
Visit the website now at www.hotmail.com for more information.